Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

improvise my wardrobe


i can no longer wear three quarter of my clothes in my wardrobe.. so everymorning being the worst part of the day, n0t only i am too lazy to perform a ritual 40minutes drive to work but now i have to think hard on what to wear to work today..???


yesterday, my husband brought me shopping for new shirts/skirts for work, i ended up buying 2 skirts but no shirt..none of the display pleases me. some people tell me to start purchasing maternity dresses. but seriously, i don't think they will suit me just yet..i am showing but not yet obvious..so? *malu la nak pakai maternity dress*!! so this morning, i woke up with an idea to improvise a shirt that i already have with a sleeveless blouse...and it turns out oke!..haha..nice.
p/s but, morning will still come tomorrow..what am i suppose to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment