Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

perhaps u r my May baby

Dear baby,

Let me tell u this..May is THE month, the bestest month ever every year because ur mummy's birthday is on may and ur mummy and daddy's relationship anniversary is on may. last year, when we conceived u, we were told that u r due in may..IT WAS A BLESSED. see? i told u may is the best month. :)

But then the other day, one of my few doctors said that there is a possibility that u will be born later than 26th may. I don't know whether it was a joke or he was being serious because there was a slight synical-joking-smile he was giving me (while he was scanning my belly to see U!) he said, he will wait until 5th June (the latest) before he has to "force" u out of me.

June? please dear baby, don't choose June oke? not cool. hehe.. because i can't stand to wait another month before meeting u the first time. I miss u already, even before u can breathe oxygen. :) jom doa sama2, supaya Allah kasi green light for us to meet each other in may!.. *berdoa*

last night i dreamt that i was going to be in labor tonight. my birthday night,. n u were born on 11th may at 4.30pm. (endless labor i guess.. but for u, it's oke.) same birthday!! .. but then u kicked me hard and i woke up..oh mimpi je rupanya. hhehehe..

i am so looking forward to ur birthday whenever that is. Take ur time, u deserve it. Now, amin my doa ye sayang, "Ya Allah, semoga kau permudahkan untukku urusan ku nanti, serta kurniakan aku dan bayiku kesihatan. Amin"

Love,
Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment