Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

11 Mei 2012 ~ harijadi terakhir sebelum kelahiran

Officially I am 26 on 11th may 2012.

Achievements?
I am married to a handsome and loving husband, whose in love with me so deeply, no doubt about it. :)
I am 9 months pregnant and we are expecting a baby girl.
I have a stable carier as a Federal Counsel, no longer a contract officer.
I am surrounded by a bunch of loving and caring people whom I call family.
I have a perfect life so far.
I thank Allah s.w.t. for that.

Birthday presents?
From Lin, a box of wonders. Full with baby's stuffs.
From my darling Wan, a 32-gigabyte blackberry playbook. I cried from disbelief that I am going to own such gadget.

Finding?
I am thankful and blessed. Yeyy!



P/s I was hoping that my baby girl would be born on the same date but she chooses to stay in the oven longer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment