Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Friday, August 5, 2011

what "cooking for your husband" really means

i am a working wife. i work in KL but i stay in Putrajaya. Yes, everyday i spent at least 2 and a half hours in the car and yes being me is tiring.

though i'm working, i am also a part time housewife. i cook and i clean and everything there is to do in our little house (but i'm lucky, my husband never once let me do anything alone without him helping).

for all the knowledge of cooking that i got from mak (especially mak) and the rest of the recipe blogs, yes i cook everyday. tiring, yes. But at all times, i managed to do it sincerely(during my pms, i would cry while cooking!, not that i was complaining, i was tired, what do u expect??)

then when we actually sit down together to eat, watching him eat (especially when what i cook tastes good) makes me feel blessed and relieved and loved and complete ♥ *(when he praises my cooking, i would feel completER..! )

so what "cooking for your husband" really means? my answer is simply this "besides making him full/bloated, that is one of many ways to pour all your love to him.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥" :)))))


some of u readers don't even get the point i'm try to make through this entry. but that's oke, u'll get my point eventually.

p/s just want to express my gratitude to Allah s.w.t. for this blissful marriage. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment