Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

i'm tired: a story of daily massive traffic jam.

I've been a working for two years now, and this is the third Ramadan i'm celebrating within that two years. For the first two Ramadan, i was staying with mum and dad at Jalan Kuching KL. That was about 12km away from office.

Now, i live with my husband in Putrajaya. Everyday, i travel 41km (one way) but that has not been a problem before Ramadan came. I need only 30-40 minutes to reach home but in Ramadan, the quickest is an hour, the latest (so far) has been 2 hours and a half. 16 days in Ramadan only twice i've arrive home after an hour drive. The rest of 14 days, depends, 1 and a half, 2 hours?

By (at least) 9.30pm daily, i am as good as a dead log, lying unconcious on the couch until my husband wakes me up just so that he can make me sleep properly in the room (or he can carry me to the bed..*hint..hint* heheh)

i am undeniably tired. weekends feel shorter than before. how can i solve this?

No comments:

Post a Comment