Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

ada satu blog.

there is this blog that i often read for a reason that i also do not know. so i read and read every entries, until the oldest one, i've read. sometimes, there are entries that relate closely about my surrounding facts and me. most of the times that happened, i can't deny that it hurts.

this hurtfull events, i shared with wan. he told me not to read that blog anymore, not to give a damn about that blog writer anymore so that i won't get hurt. so i refrained myself from my habit (of reading that blog). it has been almost two months now but today i become so curious. i wanted to read it so badly. part of me say "just read it, the blog writer won't mention u anymore, the blog writer is busy with life right now, newsflash the blog writer also doesn't give a damn about u." but the other part of me say, keep refraining urself..it's better that way,.
(this is the present, the ending has yet to happen.)

p/s curiousity killed the cat.
the ending: http://awinh.blogspot.com/2011/02/ada-satu-blogending.html

No comments:

Post a Comment