Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Buried 2010


I watched this movie while lying in my own bed in the dark, such surrounding made me feel trapped and buried together with Paul Conroy! suffocating!!
The movie, for me, is a success..It is still successful even though it only took place in the coffin and nowhere else.
But, (too bad that there is still a "but"), if u have seen CSI buried alive episode where nick stokes was buried alive in a glass coffin, u'll find that some of the plots are alike. It seems like u are watching the same thing but in a different condition (both even got animals involved!). I started to feel like the idea of Buried came from CSI, but what do i know right? :-)
I rated this film as 3.5 star (out of 5, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment