Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

with a little support, i can stand up on my own.!!!

someone asked me, when i am going to get married, will i:
1. give my father rm30k (or any reasonable amount) and ask him to organize the event; or
2. ask him to organize, without even giving him the money.

my answer was: NEITHER!
i will not give my father the money and i will not ask him to organize the event for me because i will do it on my own.
i will only ask for his support and tiny favours like finding me a jurunikah, invite all jemaah surau and some neighbours personally to the event, asking for free advice and things like that.

he (that someone) has the idea that the children will only tell their father that they want to get married on certain date and expect the father to handle everything,.from ordering the food from the caterer, of course the father is expected to pay for it, the canopy etc. etc. to the small small things.

well, i choose to organize it on my own as i wish not to burden my father and mother with the preparation and all. it is enough for them to be there throughout the process, supporting me physically, emotionally, in terms of ideas and opinions and i don't expect financial support, seriously (not that i don't hope for it, i do).

pardon me dear someone, don't assume that every "children" can't stand up on their own, because they can, but only when they want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment