Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

feminist mode switched on

Kalo ada pegawai perempuan yang tak berani pegi court, dat doesn’t mean that other pegawai perempuan pun takot nk pegi court! Itu masing-masing la. She has her fear, I have mine too.

Jgn la sbb fear dia, sume org di assume to have the same fear. (NO OFFENCE to any pegawai perempuan in the office, seriously, I didn’t mean to offend u in any way)

Oleh sbb dia lelaki, pegawai perempuan ditolak ke tepi?? What kind of thinking is that? I normally am not a feminist, but in this sense, I AM!!! Damn u!!

Las month, same thing happen, just because i'm a lady, i'm asked to do the work..!
What’s wrong with the world??????? diskriminasi..bengong!!


(although i don't wish to go to court, but this issue is bugging me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment