Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

STRICT BUDGET

i'm on a strict budget starting from 25 Mac 2010.."dead-strict" strict budget. only for one reason. I promise to myself not to spend on something i want (but do not need). I have my aim and i'm glad that he has the same aim as mine. I apologise (in advance) to my dear family and friends for not being able to spend for your benefit and pleasure for the time being, at least until I achieve what i aimed for.

p/s i'm getting so involved with him lately and i have no regret. Alhamdulillah.

3 comments:

  1. strict budget untuk apakah itu? fikir, fikir..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. strict budget untuk apakah? hmmm..macam tau aje...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe..apalah tirah ni..obvious kot utk apa budget ni??

    ReplyDelete