Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Friday, June 24, 2011

hati-hati dengan maxis gift

fyi, my birthday was last month, the month of MAY.. n 2 days after my bday, maxis called me and offered me bday goodie gifts. they offered me MAXIS BROADBAND..along with other surprise gifts.

i said no to their offer.
fyi, i once subscribed to maxis broadband, but i unsubscribed later because i engaged myself with maxis blackberry pulak. don't get me wrong, maxis broadband laju, agak stable dan oke!..it's just, i didn't really need it anymore, that's all.

but the telephonist, being a good telemarketer, she made me agree to accept, because, i won't be getting only maxis broadband but together with other gifts..plus she said, i could return the modem within 10 days, if later i decide not to use it..so, all in all, i get to keep the free gifts anyway.

so, they pos laju it to my mum's house the next day and i came to forget about it until the eighth day, i called my mum, and she said, there's a package for me from maxis..alamak, dah hari ke 8 dan masa tu dah mlm buta.

esok hari ke 9 = hari ahd.!!

to cut the story short, hari ke 10 tu, i manage to return the modem back to maxis, and by right, i can enjoy the rest of the gifts..

kekecewaan no 1# : the "other gifts" yg mereka canang-canangkan sangat tu adalah sehelai tuala mengelap muka. yess,,sehelai shj..bukannya "giftSSSS" but "gift"..n towel kecik je.alahai

kekecewaan no 2# : bila bil sampai pada penghujung bulan, tengok-tengok, maxis charged me RM106..RM100 being penalty for not returning/terminating maxis broadband service within 10 days and another RM6 is miscellaneous..

oke..kekecewaan no 1# tak ada apalah sgt kan.? tapi kekecewaan no 2# tu made me furious and right away i called maxis broadband..1 800 82 2000..i told them my story especially how i return the modem in time. after they checked, yes, it was confirmed that i should not be charged with any penalty whatsoever. but the penalty was written in the bill because maxis centre where i return the modem has failed to update my record and that caused me all this hardship and sorrow..

so, the maxis main office has clarified that mistake, and they have deducted RM100 from my amount due this month. but all this will only be reflected on next month's bill..i was satisfied and i thank maxis main office for checking and clarifying things with me. semuanya salah maxis centre yang i pergi return my modem tu..ada ke dia tak update info tu?? makan gaji bute ke?terpampang wajah p***k*d yang kerja kat maxis centre yang entertained i haritu. maxis centre kat mana tak pyh sebutlah..tapi the nearest one with my house lah, obviously.

well, everybody is human, she/he makes mistake. forgiven.

p/s tapi RM100 refunded, RM6 kena bya jugak..rasanya mcm harga towel tu? hmm, so it turned out not to be a gift pun lah..because i still have to pay RM6 for that towel kan? at least boleh buat lap kereta? maxis oh maxis, sabar je aku.!

p/s2 despite of this incident, i still believe in maxis..;P

No comments:

Post a Comment