Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

today's my birthday!

it's 11th may..again!..umur makin meningkat, 24 is a big number..n it's unbearable..but it's oke, everybody's age is increasing (except for benjamin button's, of course)

las nite my darling called, he repeatedly sang the song..then when i felt that i should record his voice, i stopped him. but he knew why he was stopped, so dia tak kasik, jadi takde la record :-((( heheee

my friends have been messaging me since yesterday, some directly called, n also posting on my facebook wall, wishing me happy birthday..they remember..i'm glad. i am in my office presently, my ofismates and colleagues also wished me..

i love this feeling very much, the love, the warmth and the thoughts..

so today after work, i went to celebrate with my darling, he gave me a bouquet of flowers and a card. there is a poem stated in the card, he made it on his own. then we went to have a piece of cake at secret recepy. a cake and a candle. i asked for my present, he asked me to guess, he gave me hints. They are: electrical appliance, the size is as big as my palm..
i guessed my a** off, but to no success. then suddenly, he took out a small-pink wrapped box. it's a ring. a gold ring. he sure knows how to make me smile...
i've had a blast.;-))


.

No comments:

Post a Comment