Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Friday, April 25, 2014

Dear Jay,

Dear Jay,

I don't know you as much to claim to be your friend. I know your name, I know you knew mine, that's about it. We were batch mates, sometimes classmates, mass-lecture-mates, nothing more. We exchanged smiles a few times in 4 years in UiTM, that's it. But I know the fact that you were always baik to everyone. I never saw you mad at anyone, gaduh or anything like that.
I learnt about your passing around 4.30pm on that day, from being trapped in the midst of saving lives of innocent puppies. So noble. So "Jay". Kindness was your last deed, that's how I am going to remember you.

So, Jay.. good bye.

Condolences to Jay's family and friends.

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/04/24/Accident-Lawyer-suffocates/

Awin H




No comments:

Post a Comment