Pages

Couple

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Kahwin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Abu.



This is Abu.

He was 4 years and a few months old when he was given to me by his owner.

His real name was Boboy (given name by the previous owner) but when we arrived home that day, i don't think he responded to that name, so we changed it few days later.


I received him together with Bobby (also a name given by the previous owner). They were of same age, brothers, so i was told. They looked alike. But one of Bobby's ear was stiched closed due to infection, some time ago. That was the only difference that i saw at first. But after a few weeks i can see other differences as well, even when i can't see the ear, i can tell which one is which.




My sister said that the proper names for them should be "Abu" and "Ramli".. "Ramli the cat"?? sounds too weird.kan?

But one fine day, i called Abu out loud to them while they were at the back of my house, Bobby looked at me, responding to the name while Boboy quickly ran towards me, also responding to that name.
And so, i called both of them "ABU"

It's kinda hard, to have two cats with the same name, but it went well anyway.

The first week, Abu (bad ear) was so wild and angry, maybe he didn't recognise my smell just yet. He scratched me until i bleed. He didn't want Abu to get near him, he bit him and scratched him so bad until Abu had to stay far away from him. He hated Abu because Abu had already accepted me that i think Abu has my scent all over him that irritated Abu (bad ear). The previous owner gave us one cage, since both of them cannot stay near each other, Abu had to stay outside the cage. I felt sorry for him so i sneaked Abu into the house and Abu had to sleep in my bathroom for one night (the reason being my father clearly warned me not to let them inside the house). After a week, Abu (bad ear) let Abu came near him and i caged them together.


i bought two more cages and i installed all together so it became mansion for both Abus.

i had to caged them because they were so pretty that i'm scared people will steal them from me. Besides that my house is too near to a main road, i'm scared that they'll wonder around and get hit by a car or something.

My nephew knows both of them well, his first spoken word was "Abu"..he says it in a cute way that one can't never forget.


Both Abus were so clingy to me and my sister cah. They were originally scared of my nephew for some reasons that only they know.

I took care of them..until..









No comments:

Post a Comment